Private training sessions are an incredibly productive solution for riders who want more one-on-one instruction or who have multiple horses to work with. Our private clinics can be customized to your individual needs and designed to meet your goals in various disciplines of horsemanship.
Private clinics enable participants to pinpoint specific challenges and receive detailed feedback on them and their horses’ performance. During your training session, you will develop an in-depth understanding of fundamental horsemanship principles and gain confidence in applying these skills.
The flexibility of a private clinic allows you to work on multiple areas of focus with your horse(s), enhancing their understanding and, ultimately, their overall value. While your clinic itinerary is completely customizable, here are some of the most popular areas of focus at our private clinics:
– Starting colts
– Tune-ups on horses and riders
– Conducting complete evaluations of your current training program with suggestions/changes
– Individually evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of each horse
– Designing and optimizing your training facilities for maximum effectiveness
– Understanding how to help your horse use its body to maximize it’s potential
– Developing a soft feel with your horse and helping your horse to use the “thinking” side of its brain and understand the responses you are asking for
– Helping your horse gain confidence by helping them understand your signals more clearly
– Understanding how to overcome anxiety in your horse and turn that into positive energy
– Understanding that when your horse is frustrated, due to their lack of understanding of what you’re asking, this will produce a “reactive” response and a “reactive” response is counterproductive to what we are trying to accomplish in the progression of our training